'The idea of the Fortune at the Bottom of the Pyramid is a fresh and promising approach to enterprise development'.
Reviewing a Decade of Research on the “Base/Bottom of the Pyramid” (BOP) Concept
Business & Society, Vol. 53 (2014), Iss. 3 P.338https://doi.org/10.1177/0007650312474928 [Citations: 333]
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- Value chain development for rural poverty reduction: A reality check and a warning
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities