Sreet(UK), it describes the types of products and services that can best meet these needs, designed first to reduce exposure to risk, then to invest in businesses or self-employment. A number of possible ways in which mainstream banks and insurance companies can partner community finance organizations
are suggested, as well as ways in which the government can support the process.
- Hire purchase and microenterprise finance in Durban, South Africa
- Promoting small-scale and cottage industry clusters in Indonesia
- What's new in enterprise development
- Crossfire: Islamic banking avoids interest payments and thus prevents rich investors profiting from the poor
- Experiences of microfinance institutions serving very small to small enterprises in Latin America