'MFIs with a poverty mandate should go beyond "knowing the market" to assessing their impact on clients'
- Financial inclusion and multidimensional poverty reduction through self-help-group-led microfinance: evidence from Bodoland, Assam, India
- Small and medium enterprise access to finance in Peru
- Guest editorial: strategies for integrating the most vulnerable populations into market systems, from the SEEP conference
- Responsible finance and child labour: quo vadis microfinance?
- Does microfinance redefine identity, income and insecurity among rural women? A model of women’s empowerment