migration and remittances, modes of remittance and their monitoring. It examines the impact of remittances on the development of the country and its citizens, and then describes the concerns, issues and
costs of migration. It then outlines how government as well as the private sector,including civil society organizations, have attempted to harness migrants resources for more productive use.
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- Value chain development for rural poverty reduction: A reality check and a warning