RENAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE SYMPOSIUM: Disablement and Rehabilitation in End-Stage Renal Disease
Tawney, Katherine W.
Tawney, Paul J. W.
Seminars in Dialysis, Vol. 16 (2003), Iss. 6 P.447https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1525-139X.2003.16097.x [Citations: 27]
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- Value chain development for rural poverty reduction: A reality check and a warning
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains