'Fair trade is a worthy idea but flawed in practice'
Has the medium (roast) become the message?
International Marketing Review, Vol. 22 (2005), Iss. 5 P.494https://doi.org/10.1108/02651330510624354 [Citations: 90]
Governing the coffee chain: The role of voluntary regulatory Systems
World Development, Vol. 33 (2005), Iss. 12 P.2029https://doi.org/10.1016/j.worlddev.2005.06.007 [Citations: 141]
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- Value chain development for rural poverty reduction: A reality check and a warning
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities