Immunological comparison of pregnant Dahl salt-sensitive and Sprague-Dawley rats commonly used to model characteristics of preeclampsia
Taylor, Erin B.
George, Eric M.
Ryan, Michael J.
Garrett, Michael R.
Sasser, Jennifer M.
American Journal of Physiology-Regulatory, Integrative and Comparative Physiology, Vol. 321 (2021), Iss. 2 P.R125https://doi.org/10.1152/ajpregu.00298.2020 [Citations: 2]
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- Value chain development for rural poverty reduction: A reality check and a warning
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities