A study of the formation process of “sports strong team” in history of high school education.
Japanese Journal of Sport Education Studies, Vol. 40 (2020), Iss. 1 P.31https://doi.org/10.7219/jjses.40.1_31 [Citations: 0]
Price: £19.99Buy article
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- Value chain development for rural poverty reduction: A reality check and a warning
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities