sustainability of marketing services. The study discusses the impact ancillary services have on the potential for partial or full cost-recovery and for institutional sustainability, and the business strategies
adopted by each marketing service provider. The article also draws upon a survey that was distributed to more than 500 marketing service providers in Latin America and the Caribbean, offering a picture
of the current state of marketing services, types of services, and the manner in which they are provided.
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- Value chain development for rural poverty reduction: A reality check and a warning
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities