money. For example, market research is not so important as customer research: understanding your existing customers and building on this base. This article makes many practical suggestions for use in marketing
training programmes, and emphasizes the overall principle: MSEs should learn to see things the way their customers see them.
- Entrepreneurship development training programmes in India
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains
- Making markets work for the poor: rationale and practice
- Technology business incubators in China: Designing a booster for economic transformation
- Editorial: Broadening the financial literacy agenda