money. For example, market research is not so important as customer research: understanding your existing customers and building on this base. This article makes many practical suggestions for use in marketing
training programmes, and emphasizes the overall principle: MSEs should learn to see things the way their customers see them.
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- Value chain development for rural poverty reduction: A reality check and a warning