- The Internal Learning System for participatory impact assessment of microfinance
- Developing commercial markets for Business Development Services - highlights of the Turin seminar, September 2001
- 'MFIs with a poverty mandate should go beyond "knowing the market" to assessing their impact on clients'
- ‘Microfinance does not usually serve the very poor, for whom it can represent a route into debt rather than a way out of poverty.’
- Adverse selections and microfinance in rural Africa: signalling through environmental services