industries such as automobiles and electronics, are to be recast by national industrial policy to function as group members with large enterprises as their nuclei in order to build competitive strength with an increasing focus on world markets. This article seeks to present an overview of
the growth of the TE sector and its place in China's industrial policy.
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- Value chain development for rural poverty reduction: A reality check and a warning