on the growth and efficiency of the sector. India's small industry liberalization is making quiet progress, characterized by a dilution of protective measures on the one hand and a strengthening of development measures on the other, aimed at boosting the efficiency and competitiveness of small
industry to the international level.
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- Value chain development for rural poverty reduction: A reality check and a warning