to be positive. Against expectations, the conclusions of this research reveal that most of these enterprises have been in crisis since 1994: their real turnover has decreased by 22 per cent and their margin by 24 per cent. The manufacturing of substitute products is still a long-term objective.
- The holy grail of microfinance: ‘helping the poor’ and ‘sustainable’?
- Assessing markets for business development services: what have we learned so far?
- Next generation access to finance: Gaining scale and reducing costs with technology and credit scoring
- Editorial: Introducing changes to EDM
- Guest editorial: Addressing child poverty