and very insecure market position. Almost none of them have any access to formal credit, to professional training or to higher technology. This article describes the microenterprise promotion programme of the publicly supported fund, FOSIS.
- The application of sub-sector analysis: the case of informal sector tailors in Kenya
- Measuring the developmental impact of small enterprise development using social accounting techniques
- Migration and development: the Philippine experience
- Compliance costs, small firms and development
- Adverse selections and microfinance in rural Africa: signalling through environmental services