presents the result of a survey on product design capability, conducted in Paraíba state, North-east Brazil. It argues that this important aspect of innovation has been neglected in the development literature. Recognizing this innovative potential is crucial to the development of both
urban and rural small manufacturing enterprises.
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- Value chain development for rural poverty reduction: A reality check and a warning
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains