and establish networks of agencies to support and advise them.
Privatisation and enterprise restructuring in the Russian Federation
The International Spectator, Vol. 31 (1996), Iss. 3 P.13https://doi.org/10.1080/03932729608456744 [Citations: 0]
Labour and Labour-Related Laws in Micro and Small Enterprises: Innovative Regulatory Approaches
Howe, John B
Marshall, Shelley D.
(2008)https://doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.1123305 [Citations: 5]
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- Value chain development for rural poverty reduction: A reality check and a warning
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains