'Small enterprise' or the 'informal sector'?
Informal Responses to Crises of Urban Employment: An Investigation into the Structure and Relevance of Small-scale Informal Retailing in Kaduna, Nigeria
Simon, Pius B.
Regional Studies, Vol. 32 (1998), Iss. 6 P.547https://doi.org/10.1080/00343409850119111 [Citations: 11]
Price: £19.99Buy article
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- Value chain development for rural poverty reduction: A reality check and a warning
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities