manufacturers and their firms, identifies constraints to their growth and offers some suggestions about how private sector manufacturing might be supported. The situation for entrepreneurs in St Petersburg is also compared with those in Hungary, Poland and the former Czechoslovakia, where
research was also carried out.
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- Value chain development for rural poverty reduction: A reality check and a warning