are components or machinery which are then supplied to the large corporations. This article describes such sub-contracting operations and the mutual benefits which can accrue. It also outlines a successful credit guarantee scheme which benefits SME suppliers recommended by the large corporations.
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- Value chain development for rural poverty reduction: A reality check and a warning