bureaucratic control and administrative complexities have stifled what small business promotion efforts there have been. It is proposed that a coherent, comprehensive small business development policy must be formulated, and that ways to implement the policy effectively must be considered.
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- Value chain development for rural poverty reduction: A reality check and a warning
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities