has also supported investment in and research by SMEs involved in technology-intensive industries, where the value-added is greater. This article reviews the policies that have been implemented and comments on their success.
Korean and Singaporean small and medium enterprise development: Lessons for South Africa?
Development Southern Africa, Vol. 10 (1993), Iss. 4 P.579https://doi.org/10.1080/03768359308439717 [Citations: 1]
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- Value chain development for rural poverty reduction: A reality check and a warning
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains