a survey designed to find out what are the critical factors associated with the successful running of co-operatives. No universal prescriptions can be derived from the results since the success of each institution depends to some extent on individual circumstances, but some issues are identified
that may be relevant to those starting or managing co-operatives.
COOPERATIVES - UNDER PERFORMERS BY NATURE? AN EXPLORATORY ANALYSIS OF COOPERATIVE AND NON-COOPERATIVE COMPANIES IN THE AGRI-BUSINESS SECTOR
Hind, A. M.
Journal of Agricultural Economics, Vol. 45 (1994), Iss. 2 P.213https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1477-9552.1994.tb00395.x [Citations: 11]
The Key Factors Contributing to Successful Performance of Cooperatives in Fiji for Building a Harmonious Society
Pathak, Raghuvar Dutt
International Journal of Public Administration, Vol. 31 (2008), Iss. 6 P.690https://doi.org/10.1080/01900690701465871 [Citations: 8]
Socio-cultural and governance foundations of successful income-generating groups in pastoral societies: Evidence from northern Kenya
Arasio, Raphael Lotira
Wasonga, Oliver Vivian
Otieno, David Jakinda
Community Development, Vol. 51 (2020), Iss. 4 P.361https://doi.org/10.1080/15575330.2020.1767168 [Citations: 1]
The Vida Verde Women's Co-Op: Brazilian Immigrants Organizing to Promote Environmental and Social Justice
Gute, David M.
Goldberg, Julia S.
American Journal of Public Health, Vol. 99 (2009), Iss. S3 P.S495https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.2008.148528 [Citations: 13]
Microfinance and Women’s Empowerment in Bangladesh
The Paradox of Microfinance and Women’s Empowerment
2019https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-13539-3_3 [Citations: 0]
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- Value chain development for rural poverty reduction: A reality check and a warning
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains