of science and engineering faculties to bear upon the problems of local small- and medium-scale industries. This article describes the science parks being established in Asia, and how the concept of the 'business incubator', in which office facilities and assistance in management are shared
between small firms, is being extended to help for small businesses who wish to make use of more advanced technologies.
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- Value chain development for rural poverty reduction: A reality check and a warning