commercially viable, and the work of the regional networking organizations, Approtech Asia and Technonet Asia, in sharing successful technologies between developing countries. Developing country governments are seen to play an important role in supporting science and technology and in training
industrial extension officers, but the emphasis must be upon research institutions that concentrate upon the development and commercialization of results which will have relevance for enterprises.
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- Value chain development for rural poverty reduction: A reality check and a warning
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities