and evaluate three different approaches to transferring technology to small-scale industry (SSI), the Sister Industry Programme of Sweden, the Business Co-operation Programme of GTZ (the German Agency for Technical Co-operation), and the appropriate technology approach of ATI (Appropriate
Technology International) and ITDG (Intermediate Technology Development Group).
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- Value chain development for rural poverty reduction: A reality check and a warning
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities