Foreign trade potential, small enterprise development and job creation in developing countries
Rondinelli, Dennis A.
Kasarda, John D.
Small Business Economics, Vol. 4 (1992), Iss. 4 P.253https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00388621 [Citations: 16]
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- Value chain development for rural poverty reduction: A reality check and a warning
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities