Inter-American Development Bank — a new Microenterprises Division
and is charged with expanding programmes for microenterprises in the Latin American and Caribbean regions. The Editor has summarized data on some of the Bank's programmes, which involve a variety of implementing organizations and a wide range of credit amounts.
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- Value chain development for rural poverty reduction: A reality check and a warning
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities