Technology transfer through the sister industry programme in Tanzania – an alternative view
expertise of Swedish industries in the Sister Industry Programme. Not only has this resulted in Tanzanian entrepreneurs getting trained in Sweden with selected firms, and gaining access to equipment on loan, but the original Tanzanian 'sisters' have begun to transfer the technologies to other
local firms, or 'daughters'.
- Occupational health and safety in SMEs
- Making markets work for the poor: rationale and practice
- Crossfire: Despite the rhetoric, women's programming is still in the ‘pink ghetto’ of development
- Financial inclusion and poverty alleviation: an alternative state-led microfinance model of Kudumbashree in Kerala, India
- Editorial: Towards leaner and more effective value chain development