countries was held in Harare in October 1989 to facilitate the exchange of experience and to discuss future directions. This paper draws on the substantial country papers which were prepared for the meeting, which was entitled 'Support for Women Entrepreneurs'.
- Self-help groups – some issues from India
- The application of sub-sector analysis: the case of informal sector tailors in Kenya
- Building consensus for improved accountability and results: the SEEP Minimum Standards for Economic Recovery after Crisis
- Helping businesses recover after a natural disaster: Hambantota Chamber's post-tsunami experience
- Out of the shadows and into the banks: financing very small and informal enterprises