countries was held in Harare in October 1989 to facilitate the exchange of experience and to discuss future directions. This paper draws on the substantial country papers which were prepared for the meeting, which was entitled 'Support for Women Entrepreneurs'.
- Trade-off between outreach and sustainability of microfinance institutions: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
- What is cocoa sustainability? Mapping stakeholders’ socio-economic, environmental, and commercial constellations of priorities
- Impact assessment of commodity standards: towards inclusive value chains
- Development impact bonds: learning from the Asháninka cocoa and coffee case in Peru
- Value chain development for rural poverty reduction: A reality check and a warning