development strategies organizations should adopt in different situations. In this paper the authors assert that the strategy for enterprise development is contingent upon certain variables which they proceed to define. They then describe the critical tasks which must be addressed to match
the requirements of each type of situation, and examine the capabilities an organization must have to address these tasks.
- Self-help groups – some issues from India
- 'The idea of the Fortune at the Bottom of the Pyramid is a fresh and promising approach to enterprise development'.
- It's time to address the microsavings challenge, scalably
- Skill-building and employability training for disadvantaged young people in India: Experience of Gram Tarang Employability Training Services
- Fostering smallholder investment and innovation through inclusive financial services