Introduction: commitments to women and gender
1. Institutionalizing gender issues in agricultural technology development and transfer: the case of the Kenya Agricultural Research Institute.
Margo Kooijman and Adiel N. Mbabu
2. Gender and ActionAid Nepal.
Deep Ranjani Rai
3. Participation as a vehicle for change: the institutionalization of gender within the CMDT.
Wilma Wentholt, Tata Coulibali Djire and Koos Kingma
4. Feminism at work. A case study of transforming power relations in everyday life: Puntos de Encuentro.
Teresita Hernandez and Veronica Campanile
5. Transforming institutions: history and challenges. An international perspective.
Aruna Rao and Michelle Friedman
Guide to the bibliography
About the authors
Sarah Cummings is Senior Consultant at CDC. Sarah is a founder editor and co-Chief Editor of the open access, peer reviewed Knowledge Management for Development Journal. She is a member of the Advisory Board of Hivos and of the Editorial Board of the journal, Development in Practice.